The annual Community Report shines a spotlight on the programs and people the Levy serves. Whether it’s children receiving the high quality childcare services they need to prepare for kindergarten; or teens receiving the care and nurturing of a dedicated adult in a mentoring program, the report illustrates how the Levy is making a difference for Portland families throughout the city.
The onset of the COVID-19 pandemic profoundly affected us all. No person or organization was immune to its impact, including our grantee partners and the relationship-based programs they have built in communities.
Check out our annual community report highlighting how our partners shifted to working remotely, and nimbly reimagined their focus and approach. Partners learned to work virtually and many helped resolve myriad technological issues for youth and their parents. They offered creative activities to keep children and parents engaged and helped families with food and other essential resources; all embraced innovation to meet increased needs.
Past Annual Community Reports
- Visit the 2023 annual Community Report webpage
- Visit the 2022 annual Community Report webpage
- Visit the 2021 annual Community Report webpage
- Download the 2020 annual Community Report
- Download the 2019 annual Community Report
- Download the 2018 annual Community Report
- Download the 2017 annual Community Report
- Download the 2016 annual Community Report
To download older reports, visit our reports archive page.