Link to live meeting: https://youtu.be/_gsgiKDnfPQ**
This public meeting will be held in-person at the Community Hall Annex of Portland Community College's Southeast campus.
- You may view the meeting, which includes closed captioning, through the link above.
- In-person public access to the meeting is available at Portland Community College-Southeast, 2305 SE 82nd Ave., Portland, OR 97216.
1. Welcome/introduction: Everyone will introduce themselves by sharing names, pronouns, and favorite springtime activity. (6:00- 6:05)
2. Dinamica activity: “Whoosh, Woah, Zip! a “get to know you” movement-build activity to learn about each other in an engaging way. (6:05- 6:15)
3. Group values: Participants will reflect on the City’s core values as they discuss and design their group values as a council. (6:15- 6:30)
4. Community Council bylaws: Participants will engage in a large group discussion about the Council’s decision-making process. (6:30- 6:50)
BREAK (6:50- 6:55) **
5. Looking ahead: PCL staff will review Council’s meeting schedule for 2023, building on discussion and questions raised by Council during its first meeting. (6:55- 7)
6. Community Engagement 101: Council members will have small and large group discussions to learn more about PCL’s past community engagement, communities’ feedback, progress with those recommendations, and reflections for potential future community engagement. (7- 7:55) **
7. Reflection: Participants will complete a reflection activity that reflects on the Council’s meeting about community engagement (7:55- 8)
**Since this a learning session meeting of PCL’s Community Council, the agenda does not include time for public testimony. During future meetings, the Council will offer opportunities for public comment/testimony. While this meeting is livestreamed, you will hear meeting audio and see closed captioning during all large group activities. For small group/pair activities, the meeting livestream will not have audio or show captioning.
Learn more about attending online meetings and providing public testimony.
The City of Portland ensures meaningful access to City programs, services, and activities to comply with Civil Rights Title VI and ADA Title II laws and reasonably provides: translation, interpretation, modifications, accommodations, alternative formats, auxiliary aids and services. Request these services online or call 503-823-4000, Relay Service: 711.
503-823-4000 Traducción e Interpretación | Biên Dịch và Thông Dịch | 口笔译服务 | Устный и письменный перевод | Turjumaad iyo Fasiraad | Письмовий і усний переклад | Traducere și interpretariat | Chiaku me Awewen Kapas | अनुवादन तथा व्याख्या