Link to live meeting: youtu.be/THJU5W9XA7o **
This public meeting will be held in-person at New Song Community Center and virtually via Zoom.
- You may view the meeting, which includes closed captioning, through the link above.
- In-person public access to the meeting is available at New Song Community Center, 220 NE Russell St., Portland, OR 97212.
1. Welcome/Introduction: Everyone will introduce themselves by sharing names, pronouns, welcome new members, review group agreement/values. (10 a.m.- 10:15 a.m.)
2. Simplifying PCL’s past grant application: Organization Qualities (10:15 a.m. – 11:05 a.m.) **
Small groups will compare Council’s September brainstorming of key organization qualities to PCL’s past grant application, consider what to keep, delete, change; and rank importance of organization qualities (30 minutes). Small groups will report out and large group will discuss reflections (15 minutes).
BREAK (11:05 a.m.- 11:15 a.m.)
3. Simplifying PCL’s past grant application: Program Activities (11:15 a.m. – 12:05 p.m.)**
Small groups will compare Council’s September brainstorming of information about program activities to PCL’s past grant application, consider what to keep, delete, change; and rank importance of program information (30 minutes). Small groups will report out and large group will discuss reflections (15 minutes).
4. Key issues in PCL grant review process: Staff will briefly present features of PCL’s past grant review process and an alternative. Council will brainstorm pros/cons. (12:05 p.m.- 12:25 p.m.)
5. Reflection: Participants will complete a reflection activity about the Council’s meeting and its future work plan (12:25 p.m.- 12:30 p.m.)
** This meeting is a work session of PCL’s Community Council and does not include time for public testimony. During future meetings, the Council will offer opportunities for public testimony. During the meeting livestream, large group activities will have audio and captioning, but small group activities will not.
Learn more about attending online meetings and providing public testimony.
The City of Portland ensures meaningful access to City programs, services, and activities to comply with Civil Rights Title VI and ADA Title II laws and reasonably provides: translation, interpretation, modifications, accommodations, alternative formats, auxiliary aids and services. Request these services online or call 503-823-4000, Relay Service: 711.
503-823-4000 Traducción e Interpretación | Biên Dịch và Thông Dịch | 口笔译服务 | Устный и письменный перевод | Turjumaad iyo Fasiraad | Письмовий і усний переклад | Traducere și interpretariat | Chiaku me Awewen Kapas | अनुवादन तथा व्याख्या