Allocation Committee Meeting
Jun 14, 2022 - 3:00pm to 5:00pm
Link to Live Meeting: https://youtu.be/pu0o5wp238E
This public meeting will be held virtually using Zoom.
- You may view the meeting, which includes closed captioning, through the link above.
- If you would like to provide public comment at the meeting, sign up here.
- In-Person public access to the virtual meeting is available at The Portland Building, 1120 SW 5th Ave. Check in at the information desk for the viewing room location.
Preliminary (5-10 min)
- Approve Minutes from March 15, 2022 meeting
- General Public Comment (non-agenda items)
- Grantee Partner Reflections: Four grantee partners providing services to foster youth will reflect on service delivery. Action: Committee questions, discussion, public comment. (30-40 min)
- Community Council Update: Staff will review the volunteer application process and results, and ad hoc committee recommendations for member appointments. Action: Committee questions and discussion, public comment, vote. (30 min)
- End of State of Emergency: Staff will review the impact of the end of the state of emergency on planned program delivery in 2022-23. Action: Committee questions, discussion, public comment. (10 min)
- PCL Staffing Update: PCL will introduce the new Communications and Outreach Director, Yuxing Zheng, and an update on recruitment for the Community Engagement Coordinator position. Action: Committee questions, discussion, public comment. (5 min)