Link to live meeting: https://youtu.be/eBlPp8xhIG0
This public meeting will be held in-person at City Hall Council Chambers and virtually via Zoom.
- You may view the meeting, which includes closed captioning, through the link above.
- If you would like to provide public comment at the meeting, sign up here.
- In-person public access to the meeting is available at City Hall, 1221 SW 4th Avenue, 97204.
Preliminary (5-10 min)
2. Approve Minutes from April 18, 2023 meeting
3. General Public Comment (non-agenda items)
1. Disability Training for Small Grants Recipients: Presentation on disability inclusion goals of small grants fund and training provided to support these grantees. Action: Committee questions, discussion, public comment. (15 min)
2. Small Grants Renewal Process and Timeline: Current small grants will end on December 31, 2023. Staff will summarize the process and timeline for considering renewal of those grants. Action: Committee questions, discussion, public comment. (10 min)
3. Community Engagement Process Update: Staff will provide information on community engagement planning in preparation for the next competitive funding process. Action: Committee questions, discussion, public comment. (15 min)
4. Community Council Recommendations: Staff will present Community Council recommendations on community engagement for Allocation Committee review. Action: Committee questions, discussion, public comment, vote. (20 min)
5. 2023 Community Report: Staff will present highlights from the report and from stories shared in recent months. (15 min)
6. Appreciation for Mitch Hornecker: Thank long-time Allocation Committee member, Mitch Hornecker, for serving Portland’s children.
Learn more about attending online meetings and providing public testimony.
The City of Portland ensures meaningful access to City programs, services, and activities to comply with Civil Rights Title VI and ADA Title II laws and reasonably provides: translation, interpretation, modifications, accommodations, alternative formats, auxiliary aids and services. Request these services online or call 503-823-4000, Relay Service: 711.
503-823-4000 Traducción e Interpretación | Biên Dịch và Thông Dịch | 口笔译服务 | Устный и письменный перевод | Turjumaad iyo Fasiraad | Письмовий і усний переклад | Traducere și interpretariat | Chiaku me Awewen Kapas | अनुवादन तथा व्याख्या