Link to live meeting: https://youtu.be/sXkfry6gAu0
This public meeting will be all-virtual via Zoom.
- You may view the meeting, which includes closed captioning, through the YouTube link above.
- If you would like to provide public comment at the meeting, please sign up here at least 15 minutes before the start of the meeting.
- In-person public access to the virtual meeting is available at The Portland Building, 1120 SW 5th Ave. Check in at the information desk for the viewing room location.
Preliminary (5-10 min)
2. Approve Minutes from Oct. 17, 2023 meeting
3. General Public Comment (non-agenda items)
Agenda items coming soon
Learn more about attending online meetings and providing public testimony.
The City of Portland ensures meaningful access to City programs, services, and activities to comply with Civil Rights Title VI and ADA Title II laws and reasonably provides: translation, interpretation, modifications, accommodations, alternative formats, auxiliary aids and services. Request these services online or call 503-823-4000, Relay Service: 711.
503-823-4000 Traducción e Interpretación | Biên Dịch và Thông Dịch | 口笔译服务 | Устный и письменный перевод | Turjumaad iyo Fasiraad | Письмовий і усний переклад | Traducere și interpretariat | Chiaku me Awewen Kapas | अनुवादन तथा व्याख्या